1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance
2. Site Use
No visitor of this website may distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit any information published at http://careers.blackbird-lab.com, including but not limited to any text, images, audio or video, for any business or commercial purpose. The website cannot be used for or be involved in illegal activity of any kind.
3. Gathering and Using Information
We may collect your contact information through the following application forms:
- Contact Us form on our website (http://careers.blackbird-lab.com)
- Contact Us form on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com)
We collect your information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with special offers of the newsletter and other information on behalf of Blackbird Lab;
- The information you provide will be used to contact you regarding our services;
- The information you provide will be used to contact you for meeting invites and for application forms;
- The information you provide will be used to process your request for information.
Our application forms may require your name, country, e-mail, message, contact details (email, telephone, Skype ID, Telegram ID), links on your profiles in professional networks.
We use this information only to evaluate the request and to contact you later. We do not sell, rent or otherwise give this information to any third party without your consent.
If you apply for a vacancy we shall request additional personal data such as your CV (employment history and skills). This information is needed to evaluate your skills and performs other recruiting activities.
When a visitor requests a page at http://careers.blackbird-lab.com, our web server automatically recognizes that visitor’s IP address. This information may also include the IP address and domain of the website that referred you to https://www.blackbird-lab.com, your location, operating system, network provider and your web browser. Collecting such information is a common practice almost for every web server on the Internet today.
Blackbird Lab uses your IP address for the following purposes:
- Diagnose problems with our servers;
- Administrate our website (this data gives us the idea of which parts of our website users are visiting more frequently);
- Investigate misuses of http://careers.blackbird-lab.com.
We don’t link IP addresses with any personal data. This means that users of our site are tracked, but they remain anonymous.
Our website has advanced security measures to prevent data loss, misuse or alteration. All your personal information resides behind a firewall, and access to it is restricted to most Blackbird Lab personnel (excluding managers that communicate with you directly).
5. Personal Information Disclosure
Blackbird Lab has the right to disclose your personal data in the following cases:
- With your consent: in all cases, before the transfer of information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent;
- Law enforcement agencies: our Company may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons:
- in order to avoid violations of the law, regulations or court orders;
- participation in government investigations;
- help to prevent fraud;
- strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company;
- investigate unlawful activities or comply with legal process served on Blackbird Lab;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Blackbird Lab or visitors http://careers.blackbird-lab.com;
Blackbird Lab reserves the right to change, modify or otherwise update this Privacy Statement at any time. We encourage you to review this privacy statement periodically to track the changes.
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at http://careers.blackbird-lab.com or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org