Who we are
Blackbird Lab is a software development company. While we are practicing international working culture, we are proud representatives of Ukrainian values and traditions. We are a team of 80+ energetic, curious, smart, and open to new challenges tech pros who prefer efficient async communication, flexible working hours, a co-working office model, etc.
Being in this craft for about 5 years, we managed to accumulate expertise and bring value to a number of clients. We cooperate with US and Canadian product companies of different sizes, from small startups to established products, in close, trusted relationships.
All team members, including management, have an engineering background. The process, participants who speak the same language and have a similar approach based on technical principles, is always efficient. It is way easier to make decisions and introduce new features in a team with engineering at heart. It is the technical DNA that lets us build high-quality products that facilitate the lives of our customers’ users.
Position & client
We’re looking for developers to join a venture-backed company. It’s a SaaS product for IT professionals that allows real-time network monitoring, alerting, anomaly detection and prevention. Learn more about it: https://www.auvik.com/. We’ve been a part of the engineering team for the last 9 months.
What’s this role about?
As the internal application developer at Auvik, you’ll be responsible for hands-on technical implementation of company-wide business systems that support sales, marketing, customer success, finance, engineering, and human resources. You’ll be helping to create the long-term vision for the overall enterprise application integration strategy at Auvik, and helping to build the solution to achieve that vision.
What will I be doing?
Working with people across the organization, you’ll collect requirements to develop the integration solutions that will meet Auvik’s business goals. You’ll be working with enterprise applications such as Salesforce, Snowflake, Looker, Zuora, and SnapLogic, as well as many others, and connecting them with each other and Auvik’s Product.
What are we looking for?
- Experience integrating different applications and data sources
- Deep understanding of data architectures, databases
- Programming experience
- Experience in pulling data from APIs and updating data via API
- Proven ability to analyze, design, test and implement solutions
- Proven ability to maintain, harden and troubleshoot implemented solutions
- Proven ability to manage priorities successfully
- Ability to work well with distributed team
Are there bonus points?
- Knowledge of integration tools such as SnapLogic, Mulesoft, or Zapier
- Demonstrated experience in technical and functional documentation
- Experience with Salesforce, Zuora, Snowflake, and Looker an asset
- HR interview (30 mins)
- Technical interview (90 mins)
We are all for the self-development of each team member. As a part of our team, you’ll be supported in your professional growth, work on Macs, receive certifications, and visit conferences. On top of that, you will enjoy an attractive social package, including
- Сompetitive monthly compensation
- Flexible working schedule
- Working remotely
- 18 paid vacation working days
- Paid sick leaves (with 5 undocumented days per year)
- Health support with medical insurance or sports programs
- English lessons, sports activities, and charity events
- Full support of Private Entrepreneur reporting services (ФОП)